Monday, February 21, 2011

Retro Chalet

During my research on Spaulding Ware, I came across a blog called Retro Chalet. I sent Ira Mency an email about the Spaulding find, and she was kind enough to write about it and Junk and Howe on her blog. Retro Chalet is not only an informative and interesting blog, but also a store (at Etsy) – both are very cool and worth checking out. From a ton of vintage melamine to print block letters, there’s a “wow” waiting at each click.

My favorite piece of Ira’s has to be the Spaulding turquoise melamine spice canisters. Rare, and simply amazing!:



Here are a couple other cool finds at Retro Chalet. Go visit and enjoy!:
Lenox Melamine Dinnerware Set


Branchell Salt & Pepper Shakers


Starflite Train Case

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for talking about my shop! I will get those links up!

    ReplyDelete